- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems and assist with telephone calls, emails, and personal requests for technical support.
- Maintain documentation, track and monitor the problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and maintain software and hardware.
- Will administer orientation functions concerning the IT department and train employees on basic functions of applications.
- Will be able to administer user account information including rights, security, and system groups.
- Will be required to be available “on call” during certain scheduled days/times (evenings, weekends); otherwise, shifts range from as early as 7:30 am – 6:30 pm, M-F partially remote with a few days to be in-office
- Must be able to troubleshoot various types of software and hardware systems.
- Must have solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have a basic understanding of networking (TCP/IP).
- Must have a high familiarity with mobile devices.
- Will report to a manager or as part of a team, but must be able to exercise reasonable judgment and work independently.
- An associates or bachelor’s degree in a related area preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area