“Improving the lives of those with chronic care diseases while providing solutions to our customers."
Looking for a new opportunity? At SuperCare Health you have the chance to reach your dreams by helping us in serving the healthcare needs of our ever-growing patient population. Matching passion with careers, here hard work has never been so satisfying.
Under the general supervision of the ROM, The Patient Service Technician is responsible for the delivery, set-up, patient education, and pick-up of Durable Medical Equipment. Patient Service Technician are responsible for keeping organized with delivery/pickup tickets along with updated Delivery Track on unsuccessful & successful deliveries made.
- Reports to work daily and is ready to work at the scheduled start time
- Must wear all safety equipment (i.e. back support and steel toed shoes)
- Works On-Call assignment as needed or scheduled coinciding with the Saturday schedule
- Responsible for providing CPAP, Pulse Ox, Mask Fitting and any other oxygen/DME equipment under supervision of Respiratory Therapist
- Completes initial Respironics/ResMed training program which includes annual competency assessment
- Provides patient education as part of the patient care activity according to the patient need
- Delivers respiratory, medical equipment and supplies to patients or clients
- Maintains current and update knowledge of respiratory and home care equipment
- Performs equipment set ups in a timely and professional manner
- Presents SuperCare through professional personal appearance and patient care activities
- Completes delivery and pick-up paperwork promptly and accurately, ensuring all serial numbers are listed and all paperwork is scanned into system
- Assists, when necessary, the pulling of equipment and supplies from the warehouse as ordered on patient delivery tickets
- Loads equipment, oxygen systems, and related supplies on to a delivery vehicle
- Must be familiar with all applicable laws and regulations as they pertain to setting up respiratory Equipment
- Manages all orders on route sheet and Delivery Track, delivers via company vehicle; equipment to meet ETA given
- Communicates back with dispatch and or patient if ETA cannot be met
- Adds necessary notes into Delivery Track on type of delivery
- Works with patient to solve a variety of problems, thereby acting as a company field representative (i.e. reverse demonstration process)
- Able to identify and label contaminated equipment that is picked up to be brought back to location
- Contaminated (bloodborne pathogen exposed): equipment that has any bodily fluids or has been in an insect/rodent infested environment
- Adhere to SuperCare Health’s company policy/procedure on picking up contaminated labeled equipment
- Bag equipment in bag
- Transfer equipment back to location
- Unload and place equipment in “Dirty” (quarantine) designated area
- Responsible for attempting to successfully pick up rental equipment, as directed, follows policies pertaining to all equipment being returned
- Responsible for unloading of company vehicle, ensure all returned/picked up equipment is placed in proper designated area with pick up order attached
- Must complete a physical inspection of vehicles and document daily
- Promotes teamwork among team members which includes but is not limited to assisting other locations as needed
- Performs warehouse and office maintenance tasks as required
- Performs any other duties that may be requested by Supervisor or Management
- Understand and adheres to all of SuperCare Health company policies
- To remain knowledgeable to date on all products
- Maintain a professional, safe, and clean work environment and vehicle
- Schedule- varying start times
- On Call if applicable-Includes rotational holidays, weekdays, and weekends
- Fundamental Computer Skills
- Extensive travel via company vehicle required to patient’s homes and/or delivery address for set-ups and recurring deliveries
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid Driver's License
- DOT certification (optional)
Education and or Experience:
- Graduate from Accredited High School or college
- Team player-ability
- Reliable and Responsible
- Detailed oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible Savings Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Observed Holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Program
What SuperCare Health is About
"SuperCare Health is a comprehensive, post- acute care, respiratory services company, focused on managing high-risk respiratory patients in their homes.
Today, SuperCare health manages millions of lives annually, with a growing team of more than 400 members, and has one of the highest-rated satisfaction scores from both our customers and patients.
Our goal is to be the most trusted and preferred resource to manage high-risk, post-acute respiratory patients through our high-touch clinical team and high-tech, innovative solutions. Our end-to- end care solutions, from the hospital to the home, close gaps in care, reduce costs of care and improve outcomes. Our in-home services include ventilation, oxygen, CPAP/BiPAP, enteral nutrition, pharmacy services, and an expanding population health program.
We are uniquely structured to be a responsive and agile community provider, yet we also possess the stability and effectiveness of a large enterprise. As a thriving business, our chief focus is on what really matters: reducing hospital re-admissions, optimizing outcomes and improving the lives of patients with chronic care diseases, every day."
Connect With Us!
Company Website https://supercarehealth.com/
Company Business Hours - 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM PST
Cassandra Cooper - Talent Acquisition LinkedIn