“Enhancing the lives of those we serve every day”
The LVN is responsible for basic assessment of patient/client condition and the instruction and troubleshooting of appropriate equipment and/or service provided to meet those needs and maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Receives and documents the order of respiratory equipment and/or services from the customer service, patient/client, caregiver, physician and family member.
- Collects additional information and/or authorization if referral is from other than the physician.
- Monitor patient conditions/vital signs and compliance adherence/data.
- Involves the patient/client and/or family caregiver in the process.
- Instructs patients/clients in the proper use and care of certain respiratory equipment according to the written policies and procedures for that equipment. Equipment to include:
- Oxygen Delivery Systems
- PAP Therapy
- Apnea Alarm
- Pulse Oximeter
- Consults with the Respiratory Therapist to communicate to the patient’s/client’s physician on changes in patient’s condition and/or needs and documents updates or changes to the patient’s Care Plan.
- Completes patient/client accounts paperwork including Care Plan and assessments.
- Acts as liaison between the company and the patient/client, family, caregiver and physician.
- Assumes full responsibility for their own actions, professional skills, and attitudes.
- Follows all company policies and procedures in compliance with the Joint Commission standards.
- Sets up basic respiratory services and respiratory related equipment for patients.
- Provides in-services for the Sales and Marketing department and all other departments as necessary.
- Demonstrates timeliness, courtesy, sincerity and patience when dealing with patients/clients.
- Supports the company by being loyal and informing the office of concerns and problems to be resolved.
- Maintains professional license including all required continuing education units
- Performs any other duties as requested.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma required.
- Graduate of an approved LVN training program
- Valid LVN license in good standing
Other skills and experience:
- Experience as a licensed vocational nurse.
- Thorough knowledge and skill related to their field. Preferred experience with CPAP/BiPAP, Oxygen and nebulization.
- Excellent customer relation and communication skills.
- People-sensitive characteristics with a genuine desire to help others.
- Ability to recognize the needs and concerns of people to result in constructive working relationships.
- Detailed oriented
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Program
What SuperCare Health is About
"SuperCare Health is a comprehensive, post- acute care, respiratory services company, focused on managing high-risk respiratory patients in their homes.
Today, SuperCare health manages millions of lives annually, with a growing team of more than 400 members, and has one of the highest-rated satisfaction scores from both our customers and patients.
Our goal is to be the most trusted and preferred resource to manage high-risk, post-acute respiratory patients through our high-touch clinical team and high-tech, innovative solutions. Our end-to- end care solutions, from the hospital to the home, close gaps in care, reduce costs of care and improve outcomes. Our in-home services include ventilation, oxygen, CPAP/BiPAP, enteral nutrition, pharmacy services, and an expanding population health program.
We are uniquely structured to be a responsive and agile community provider, yet we also possess the stability and effectiveness of a large enterprise. As a thriving business, our chief focus is on what really matters: reducing hospital re-admissions, optimizing outcomes and improving the lives of patients with chronic care diseases, every day.``
Connect With Us!
Company Website https://supercarehealth.com/
Company Business Hours - 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM PST
Savannah Stephenson - HR Talent Acquisitior LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/ca...