“Enhancing the lives of those we serve every day”
The Vice President Sales is responsible for leading in the daily management of sales and to integrate all divisions of SuperCare Health including Respiratory, Infusion, Managed Care, and Retail Operations.
Responsibilities & Duties
● Plan, develop and implement sales, market strategy and goals. Ensure that sales staff make effective sales calls, build relationships with existing customers and constantly seek out new prospects.
● Set department and individual goals based on company objectives and communicate effectively to staff. Create objective and measurable criteria that will be used to gauge the results of individual staff’s actions. Criteria must be realistic and quantifiable and the timetable must be realistic.
● Monitor effectiveness and compliance of sales staff with up-to-date reporting from salespeople regarding sales calls, prospecting and revenue and competitor files. Be able to hold others accountable in a constructive manner and guide staff through difficulties to achieve department goals. Maintain documented improvement plans and staff success.
● Lead regular sales meetings and regular one-on-one meetings with sales staff and frequent co-travel to work closely with sales staff.
● Lead in the development /implementation of an overall sales strategy based on effective research of the community / referral sources.
● Shape the sales message, effectively employing advertising, websites, sales tools.
● Create or work with others to create and implement in-store and community-wide promotions of products for retail sales
● Assist product/project managers in evaluation of business opportunities. For potential new products, services or organizational change, provide thoughtful analysis, viable options and final recommendations/analysis of financial propositions
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
● As mentor, note strengths and weaknesses of team leaders and staff, building upon strengths and dealing directly with deficiencies. Develop inexperienced team leaders and staff with a set process and guidelines.
● Delegate responsibility appropriately and guide management team through difficulties to achieve company goals.
● Plan and conduct regularly scheduled and specially scheduled management meetings to allow for communication and sharing of information to give management an understanding of the company’s efforts, goals and needs
● Through emails, letters and newsletters, provide consistent and concise company communications on sales, operational, respiratory and customer service goals and successes.
● Through management teams, ensure that staff personnel and their skills meet the needs of the customers; and that when staff does not have the competency to perform prescribed services in an appropriate and responsible manner, appropriate training occurs.
● Collaborate with others to select and implement the training necessary and to develop knowledge and to provide in depth or cross training in subjects and processes relevant to departments .
● Lead in using information from planning to set measurable and achievable goals for the company and ensure that departments set their goals and the goals of their employees to meet company goals.
● Make certain that management team create objective and measurable criteria that will be used to gauge the results of management’s actions. Criteria must be realistic and quantifiable and the timetable must be realistic.
● Understand and practice the rules regarding patient confidentiality, HIPAA and compliance, and safety. Adhere to all state and federally mandated standards regarding confidentiality and patient rights.
● Be forceful with management team in maintaining established standards of performance and compliance.
● Demonstrate ability to tactfully handle difficult situations and an ability to resolve conflict situations / individual concerns of employees.
● Serve as liaison between the department and the rest of the company, facilitating better communication between company-wide.
● Conduct oneself in a professional and ethical manner at all times, including personal appearance and promote a positive company image with customers and public by ensuring that the quality of products / service is of the highest possible level appropriate to the situation.
● Demonstrate sound, fiscally prudent judgment when making business decisions. Be adept at investigating problems, identifying the underlying causes and formulating solutions.
● Take ultimate authority to ensure that that all staff personnel are competent to provide the quality care services required by the company: accomplished by proper hiring, training, evaluation and leadership.
● Review and evaluate all sales
● Performs any other duties that may be requested by CEO or Board of Directors. Education: Graduated from an accredited college degree
● At least 3 years of experience in a leadership role
● At least 5 years of experience in the Healthcare industry
● HME/DME experience (not required, but definitely a plus!)
● Strong body of knowledge in the skills of management and leadership.
● Excellent knowledge of the equipment we sell, its care and maintenance, and the types of customers to whom we sell and their needs.
● Make best use of work time to complete projects and assignments on schedule.
● Be able to work on multiple tasks and plan and prioritize actives to achieve results and meet deadlines.
● Be a self-starter and manifest a proactive approach to all aspects of responsibility.
● Make decisions well and quickly, considering options, gathering opinions and options, but in the end DECIDE and follow through, communicating well to others the decision.
● Possess the ability to come up with creative alternative and solutions to pressing problems. Not being limited to what’s been tried before, be able to evaluate and implement new ideas to improve efficiency and profitability.
● Consistently demonstrate ability to establish and manage priorities.
● Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
● Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment
What SuperCare Health is About
"SuperCare Health is a comprehensive, post- acute care, respiratory services company, focused on managing high-risk respiratory patients in their homes.
Today, SuperCare health manages millions of lives annually, with a growing team of more than 400 members, and has one of the highest-rated satisfaction scores from both our customers and patients.
Our goal is to be the most trusted and preferred resource to manage high-risk, post-acute respiratory patients through our high-touch clinical team and high-tech, innovative solutions. Our end-to- end care solutions, from the hospital to the home, close gaps in care, reduce costs of care and improve outcomes. Our in-home services include ventilation, oxygen, CPAP/BiPAP, enteral nutrition, pharmacy services, and an expanding population health program.
We are uniquely structured to be a responsive and agile community provider, yet we also possess the stability and effectiveness of a large enterprise. As a thriving business, our chief focus is on what really matters: reducing hospital re-admissions, optimizing outcomes and improving the lives of patients with chronic care diseases, every day.``
Connect With Us!
Company Website https://supercarehealth.com/
Company Business Hours - 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM PST