“Improving the lives of those with chronic care diseases while providing solutions to our customers."
Looking for a new opportunity? At SuperCare Health you have the chance to reach your dreams by helping us in serving the healthcare needs of our ever-growing patient population. Matching passion with careers, here hard work has never been so satisfying.
The Customer Care Manager is directly responsible for overseeing their designated Supervisor’s along with a dedicated team within the Customer Care Division. This position manages all employees of your designated teams and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Mentoring and Developing all new or current Customer Care Supervisor’s as needed
- Ensures that subordinate positions are filled with qualified candidates.
- Establishes, implements and monitors Customer Care Supervisor’s practices relating to working hours, conduct, salary rates, documentation, and when justified, disciplinary action and termination.
- Will conduct weekly one on one’s with each Supervisor to identify areas of opportunity. Create an action plan to solve the issues identified and will monitor the progress moving forward.
- Responsible for maintaining Productivity & Satisfaction Goals set quarterly by the leadership team
- Will step in and attend staff meetings as needed or requested by department leadership, to ensure that there is frequent communication and sharing of information consistent with the direction of the organization.
- Will run reports to ensure that all department orders in Doc Flow are processed within SLA. Will ensure that all M- tickets, and on-call orders are handled in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures that Open Work Order reports assigned to your teams are worked and completed timely.
- Works with your assigned teams to resolve Unbilled revenue created
- Will be prepared for weekly one on one’s with the Director of Patient Services
- Will attend bi-weekly meetings with the Director of Patient Services.
- Responsible for completing annual personnel evaluation procedures of each Customer Care Supervisor with frequent input throughout the year
- Responsible for maintaining and resolving all complaints and grievances filed by customers and/or referral sources to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Enforces and educates Customer Care Supervisor’s and other staff personnel on the laws, codes, and regulations that pertain to the services and equipment provided by the company.
- Responsible for implementing and auditing the compliance to the corporate policies and procedures in the day to day functioning of the Customer Care Service Department. This includes ensuring the teams are meeting JCAHO guidelines.
- Stays abreast of regulation and administrative policies on all Products, Guidelines and Insurance Coverage’s.
- Ability to assume the role of a Customer Service Supervisor including but not limited to scheduling and making patient and telephone calls as necessary. Instructs patients / clients in the proper use and care of medical equipment according to the written policies and procedures for that equipment.
- Ensures that CCS staff and/or supervisors assume on-call responsibilities during non-business hours in accordance with the policy as necessary. If for any reason your assigned CCS staff and/or supervisors fails to take on-call when scheduled you will be responsible for on-call or the finding of an alternate resource.
- Provides in services for accounts or will attend meetings with Referral’s as necessary.
- Demonstrates timeliness, courtesy, sincerity and patience when dealing with patients/clients.
- Supports the company by being loyal and informing the office of concerns and problems to be resolved.
- Maintain a professional safe and clean work environment.
- Understand and adheres to all of SuperCare Health company policies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school
- Business Acumen.
- Leadership with a minimum of 2+ years Supervisory
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Process Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: Is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Corporate location is in Downey.
- Flexible Savings Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Observed Holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Remote Work Opportunity
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Program
What SuperCare Health is About
"SuperCare Health is a comprehensive, post- acute care, respiratory services company, focused on managing high-risk respiratory patients in their homes.
Today, SuperCare health manages millions of lives annually, with a growing team of more than 400 members, and has one of the highest-rated satisfaction scores from both our customers and patients.
Our goal is to be the most trusted and preferred resource to manage high-risk, post-acute respiratory patients through our high-touch clinical team and high-tech, innovative solutions. Our end-to- end care solutions, from the hospital to the home, close gaps in care, reduce costs of care and improve outcomes. Our in-home services include ventilation, oxygen, CPAP/BiPAP, enteral nutrition, pharmacy services, and an expanding population health program.
We are uniquely structured to be a responsive and agile community provider, yet we also possess the stability and effectiveness of a large enterprise. As a thriving business, our chief focus is on what really matters: reducing hospital re-admissions, optimizing outcomes and improving the lives of patients with chronic care diseases, every day."
Connect With Us!
Company Website https://supercarehealth.com/
Company Business Hours - 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM PST
Cassandra Cooper - Talent Acquisition LinkedIn